These were my original boards that were approved.
After changes with the concept, I made revisions to palette, type, and photo treatment. Ultimately, these designs were combined with my glitch design exploration in the final spot.
After resolving the design, I exploring various color palettes, ultimately landing on something close to CMYK (though my favorite combos are below!).
Before I attacked color changes, I explored various ways to make the type more exciting through gradients, pattern, scale and glitches.
At one point, I thought we might head in a more pattern driven direction, so I started exploring that.
Before any designs were finalized, I sketched out a bunch of frames to see what directions we could go in.